Our Cumbria office is based near Burton-in-Kendal and covers the whole county. We have 90 community properties, with five confirmed developments (in Carlisle, Kendal, Barrow and Penrith) and more planned.
Each property is sourced taking into account the needs and desires of the service user, professionals and other relevant individuals to ensure it is suitable. My Space provide intensive housing support to all our service users to enable them to maintain a successful tenancy. We are registered with the Homes and Communities Agency.
Our provision includes a highly trained housing related support officer for each tenant. They will visit tenants in their own homes and provide information, advice and guidance on a wide range of issues, including:
- Life changing support and supervision
- Understanding tenancy responsibilities
- Benefits eligibility and claims help
- Advice on security and safety
- Support with managing repairs
- Promoting independence
- Help with moving on
- Mediation and liaison with other professional services
- Attend tenant meetings and forums
- Assistance with budgeting, payments, arrears and preventing debts
My Space have our own dedicated maintenance team who are available 24 hours a day, providing further support to our vulnerable tenants. All properties are subject to regular inspections.
Lupton Suite, Clawthorpe Hall Business Centre
Burton in Kendal
Cumbria LA6 1NU
T: 01524 784338