At My Space Housing Solutions, our aim is simple – to provide high quality homes and services to vulnerable adults. We help people to develop the skills and confidence to live independently. Everyone joining our team will have a great opportunity to contribute to our valuable work. We have opportunities across the North West, North East, Cumbria and the Midlands. You will also have the opportunity to work for one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For 2018 – we recently featured at number 37, as well being named as 13th Best Housing Association to work for in the UK!
We are looking for candidates who are self-motivated and can demonstrate a high level of empathy, tenacity and confidence when addressing a variety of issues and who thrive when working proactively with residents, colleagues and partners to improve our services. In return we offer competitive salaries, a flexible working pattern and great staff benefits, including Perkbox and Medicash.
We’re currently looking for a Finance Manager to help with our company growth. Reporting to the Director of Finance, this is a hands-on role and the ideal candidate will be expected to be involved in all operational aspects of the finance department.
Housing Support Officer, Accrington
We currently require a full time Housing Support Officer to join our growing team to deliver a proactive yet responsive service to our vulnerable clients within a residential service in Accrington.
Residential Housing Support Officer, Blackpool
We currently require a full time Residential Housing Support Officer to join our growing team to deliver a proactive yet responsive service to our vulnerable clients within a residential service in Blackpool.
Maintenance Operative, Blackpool
We require a Maintenance Operative to support our vulnerable clients in the Blackpool area.
We’re looking for a Finance Analyst to help with our as our company grows. Responsibilities include:
- Assisting with year-end processes external reporting activities
- Assisting with the implementation, and development of a new planning/forecast system, undertake plan/forecast reconciliations and support the delivery of financial plans and forecasts to meet organisational deadlines
- Contribute to overall goals of the finance function through active participation in team and departmental meetings, and supporting internal initiatives
We’re currently looking for a IT Administrator to help with our company growth. Responsibilities will include:
- Day to day monitoring, maintenance and upkeep of My Space Housing Solutions IT infrastructure
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and solve system and infrastructure problems
- Administration of printers, ensuring effective operation and maintaining consumable levels
- Tendering and procuring appropriate computer and software systems and setting up these systems for use